View Profile ThePropagation

10 Game Reviews

I really like these visuals, I love painting the walls, if you don't have this already, you should have a level painted percentage or something as a sidequest

This is really well done, I really like the art, and how you did the squash and stretch with the movements.

The animations are really good, like the boss particularly.

The music and sounds really work well

The controls and physics worked well, some of the things could have been conveyed better, I had trouble with the stones you could roll through, turning big was fun but I forgot I could roll? Perhaps things are being introduced too quickly, good natural learning puts new mechanics in a safe environment where you could try them out.

This was really fun, I didn't realize until actually playing it that it's really similar to my game Grasp. I guess great minds think alike.

The physics are good, the controls are kinda tough but it does what it needs to.

The art style is great, love the old Game Boy aesthetic.

Music and sounds were great, my game also kinda uses the soft piano thing.

Your game and mine also have the same problem, which is the stamina is too few and far between, meaning mistakes early can really wreck your situation the whole time, I don't know what to do about it really, or else it would have been in my game, maybe the checkpoint in your game (or the stamina refill in mine) can always regens stamina to a certain amount maybe?

Good work